Mountain Coloring Pages

Mountains are one of the subjects that I enjoy painting the most, whether in oil pastels or acrylics, I love the way that the face has so many facets, and the difference between shades and colors that this creates. Mountain coloring pages are just as satisfying for me to draw as they are to color, and I have drawn a quite few in my time (some of which you can find on this page.)

As well as my own pictures, there are also links to plenty of other cool sheets which can be printed off for free, and all kinds of mountain themed images which show things like animals and activities.
The image above is an oil pastel painting that I painted, it is of a monastery in Greece (one of my early mountainous pictures)


Craggy Ricks Mountain Coloring Page - One Of My Designs



Mountain Scene Coloring Pages

These pages feature scenes and scenery, mountain scenery can be vastly different, but is always breathtaking and beautiful.
A simple tip when shading these; is that things become lighter as they get further away, if you are coloring a range of mountains, color each plane of mountains lighter as they go back. This will give your picture a nice 3d effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcomed :)