A Beautiful Photo Display Bracelet

One thing I love about getting out and about in nature, is the prospect of finding 'treasure'. A treasure for me could be a crystal, a pebble, feather, or even a beautiful scene captured in a photo.

I like to make my own jewelry out of these treasures, and it's very simple for me to craft my favorite found objects into a charm or necklace. But what about the beautiful photos I have taken?

I have wanted to find a unique way to display some of my favorite photos on jewelry for ages now. I have tried using resin poured into a frame and just cannot get it right! SO when I saw these amazing photo charms on Zazzle UK, I just had to test them out!


My favourite photo scene is one that is very personal, it was taken in local woodland at dusk, the light is breaking through the silhouetted trees, and gently illuminating the cow parsley beneath the trees. There is a red sunspot in the picture, which I love. I love the gentle light on the undergrowth too, and the feelings and memories that this particular picture evokes. Could this scene really be replicated on a charm?

Below you can see the picture and the resulting charm. When I hold the charm to the light you can see every detail, even the subtle light playing below the trees. Awesome! My picture does not show the charm in all it's glory, it has the green and yellow colors as shown in the picture too, just hard to capture without a polarizing filter on my camera.















The charms are silver plated, with a lobster fastener, this means that they can be clipped onto anything, necklaces, dog collars, bags. keychains... They have a beautiful glossy finish and are chip resistant.

It is really easy to upload pictures to your charm, just click on one of the charm pictures below and a box will pop up instructing you. You don't have to stick to photos either, you can upload artwork, and even add text directly on zazzle. 


This is a picture of my charm bracelet hanging on a tree! As you can see I have other photo charms too, a picture of my gorgeous German Shepherd dog R.I.P, and a cute pic of my brother and I as kids.


Me wearing the bracelet, on this occasion for a spot of river walking, in a woodland stream. You can just see my little dog Bella peeking out in the corner of the shot.


Talking of Bella, she was extremely sweet today, she actually got very close to two horses, did not pull, make any noise, and actually gave each horse a 'kiss' on the nose! So cute. The horses seemed to bend to her specifically for a kiss, and she gave one to each. I didn't manage to capture the actual kisses on camera :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcomed :)