The Medicinal Plant - Another Form Of Wild Treasure

 The picture shows a pretty dandelion that I captured, another form of wild treasure! The dandelion, like other common wild flowers and plants, can be used in a variety home remedies, and herbal tinctures. This is another of my 'hobbies' and I have a website about all of the medicinal plants and herbs that I use 

I always feel happy when I see medicinal plants growing, I'm sure if I had a garden it would be full of what other people call 'weeds' lol! I love them though, and although I don't have a garden right now, I do have my own herb and medic gardens which I am starting to blog about. Last years garden was unfortunately wiped out by a combination of aphids, rot, and soil gnats.



Here are a few other plants that are used in home remedies, that I have photographed...L to R, red deadnettle, sweet violet. Check out my herbal remedy website here...






No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcomed :)