New River Pebbles Poster

This poster features the same picture as the background of my blog, it is one of my favorite images that I have taken this year, and my favorite of the stream bed. (I just want to point out that I am English, but writing for both America and UK audiences so I will use the American versions of words when I feel like it. Like favorite instead of favourite for example)

Anyhoo' this particular photo came out so well because the stream bed had just been swept clean by an almighty flood. I have pictures of the stream bed before the flood and it looks like it needs a damn good clean.

Pretty River Pebbles And Water
Pretty River Pebbles And Water by stylishimoarts

I have also used the same image to make a range of matching products, below is a sample of some of the other products featuring my river pebbles photo.

River Pebbles Home Decor

If you enjoy art, poetry, or taking pictures, then I highly recommend setting up a Zazzle account and selling your own products too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcomed :)